You paraphrase, as the name suggests, is a paraphrasing grade my writing tool for you where one can paraphrase the content without requiring any assistance from anybody else.
“Ps 4:8 (NKJV)
I will both lie down in peace, and sleep;
For You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.”
Safety is every man’s business. To ensure total safety on the university campus, the following guidelines are provided; however, discretion is always advised at all times.
- Heed to safety signs placed around campus e.g. DANGER, HIGH VOLTAGE.
- Do not attempt to dismantle any facility or equipment.
- Turn off all equipment after use and at the end of the day.
- In an event of a challenge, kindly contact required personnel or contact us.
- Report any incident, no matter how trivial it may seem.
- Steer clear of construction vehicle and sites.
- Make use of the walkways and zebra crossings on the roads, do not Jay walk.
- Drive carefully.
- Steer clear of naked and exposed wires either suspended or lying on the floor.
- Ensure you know the positon of a fire extinguisher at any place and have knowledge of its usage.
- Do not seat on the railings of the corridors and stair wells.
- Avoid crossing the lawns.
- Turn off all sockets before leaving for the day.
- Do not attempt illegal connections on cables on campus.
- Do not open junction boxes on campus.
- Do not cause intentional damage to any equipment or facility on campus.
- How do I purchase units of energy?
- Why isn’t there light in my hall at the moment?
- I have a complaint, who do I reach?
- How long does it takes for my complaint to be processed?
- I am a contractor, how can I contact your for future contract prospects?
- I am a resident and I have challenges with my smart meter, who should I talk to?
- How can I purchase units of energy at after-work hours?
- I am a service unit executive and I need the services of the department, how do I contact you?
- Where is your head office located?
- Where is the energy vending office located?
- Where is the electrical works office located?
- Where is the mechanical works office located?
- Where is the civil works office located?
- Where is the parks and gardens office located?
- Where is the quantity survey office located?
- Where is the design and architecture office located?
- Where is the campus’ keepers’ office located?
- What do I do in event of my question not being in the above list?